Do you want to work in a company where you have a chance to set a direction and control your time and growth? Join our ranks of developers and analysts at DX Heroes, where together we fight for a better developer experience and create custom tools for developers.
What you have to know already
- Communication with clients and developers
- Management and ownership of assigned tasks
- Software development processes
- Experience with creating designs and structures
- Technical writing and creation of technical documentation
- Creation of user stories and diagrams
What we'll be excited about
- Overlap into business or product analysis
- Recognition of (non)functional requirements
- Processing and use of personas
- Experience with GitExperience in analysis of modern web applications (FE, BE)
- Awareness of PSD2 and Open Banking Ability to design APIs (Rest, GraphQL) including documentation (e.g. in JavaDoc, Swagger...)
What are you going to do
Your role will be to devise solutions within the system that meet business objectives for our clients. Your daily bread will be to gain insight and support the development team so they know they are on the right track. You'll also be the liaison for testers and designers. You will often be creating user stories, specifications or technical documentation and diagrams. We expect you to be able to organise your own work. A more experienced mentor will be on hand to help you and for your growth.
How is it going to work
Usually we'll check if it fits in with our wishes and requirements, then have a short call, and if we haven't collected enough material in the meantime, you'll get a little creative task from us. If it goes well up to this point, we'll see you in a smaller group at our office.